| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in September is hot at 26.95 °C (80.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 146.1mm (5.8in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: