| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in October is hot at 26.55 °C (79.79 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dampish. A sizable 216.1mm (8.5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: