| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in June is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 111.7mm (4.4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: