| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in January is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 137.9mm (5.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: