| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagua in December is fairly hot at 24.65 °C (76.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 214.9mm (8.5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagua December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nagua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagua: